Monday, December 30, 2013

How Do You Know You Love Someone?

December 17, 2013  10:49PM

QUESTION: How do you know you love someone?
•It is when you were together the whole day and yet the moment he leaves, you miss him already.
•You keep buying time for you to be together.
•You hate waiting but when it's him, you have all the patience in the world.
•Having a good laugh about anything and everything all the time.
•You don't mind him farting in front of you.
•You could actually pick his nose.
•You'll realize that you could possibly say, "I'll just take a dump" and "I love you" in just one go
 without him freaking out about you being gross.
•Always getting mad at him for the silliest reasons. (HAHAHAHAHAHA)
•You have these wrestling matches that always end up with "I love you's"
•You can perfectly see his flaws and yet, you love every bit of it.
•Watching him sleep and think, "I wouldn't mind seeing this face every time I wake up. Even if he  snores very loud."
•His happiness means a lot to you.
•You still care about him even when you're angry.
•Getting jealous over anything. A hug, hi, bye, glance, text, phone call, and even facebook likes!  (HAHAHA)
•Regretting all the choices you've made in your life but thinking, "If I didn't choose that path, I wouldn't  have met him. All my choices led me to him."
•When something good or bad happens, he's the first one you think about to share it with.
•You're willing to go somewhere you hate. (e.g. auto shops, computer shops, etc.)
•You risk being yourself when you're with him.

But really, how do you know you love someone? When you were able to write all of these pointless answers because of a certain person? Or maybe, you wrote all of this down to subtlety tell him all your weird gestures was actually because you love him. But now that I think of it, my silly answers wouldn't be able to define the depth of the question. And I am sure that not everyone would be able to relate from it. Love is a very profound emotion that comes in different shapes and sizes. Everyone has their own definition of it.

As for me, how do I know i love someone? Easy peasy.
At the end of the day, I choose to love him. And anticipate the following day to prove it. Because love, and staying in love with him is always a choice. Loving someone will always be our choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im jealous of this guy.. I let my chance slip away. It should've been me the one you're talking about