Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Why everyone loved Starting Over Again


Well, I watched it twice and I could say that If given a chance, I would watch it again. I loved the movie! (I think everyone did). Here are my personal reasons why I love it: 

1.Toni G.'s humor 
     •She's very funny dibaaaaa? My personal favorite is the Mama mary part. Hahahaha! However, during the confrontation with Iza, I always wait for her punchline. Just to realize the scene was serious pala. Haha! And also, I can relate to her character Ginny. Very assuming. Haha! I'm very much like her. Always thinking that there is always a hidden meaning behind everything that happens. Every little act from the guy. Always deciphering what he said. And very much patay na patay to Marco. 

2.Piolo is very handsome. 
     •Not a Piolo fan but still, he's gwapo. Admit it. 

3.Iza's very classy character. 
     •Very,very classy. Patty and Ginny's confrontation was very refreshing. It wasn't the usual sigawan, sabunutan and agawan. It was Iza who carried the whole confrontation. Her in-your-face lines for Ginny, how she described her love for marco, everything was classy and sophisticated. And also her and Marco's convo at the hospital. Her lines were perfect!

P.S. I did not like the whole accident thingy. Everything was okay then bam! Let's insert the trademark of Filipino movies. I wish they thought of something else. 

4.Realistic ending
     •I know there are some people who were disappointed how the movie ended. Hopeless romantics! Here's the truth: if your past comes back to your life, it does not necessarily mean that you should continue your story with them. If they already left once, they would do that again. Wag mong sabihing pagsubok lang yung paghihiwalay nyo. Tapos na kayo. OKAY?? Si Popoy at Basha lang ang may karapatang magbalikan. Jk. Hindi ba pwedeng napadaan lang ulit sya buhay mo? Assuming masyado. PSP guys. Past Is Past. Move on. Let it go. 

5.Paul Soriano
    •I was amazed he agreed to do a cameo role. Kinilig ako swear! Maybe because they are real-life couples. But, I don't know if it's just me but I think Paul's foundation was too thick. Okay bye. 

Lastly,

6.Because I can relate
    •Because I feel like I am Patty. Being his present and all. Because like all girlfriends (present tense), I want to defend the future tense against the past tense (if you know what I mean). 

No comments: