Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Joyce and Thank You.

I was supposed to write a blogpost about a topic that I have in my mind for a while. But then I remembered it's a special day today and I should post a special blogpost for a special person☺ (special overload, huh?)


This blogpost is specially  made for my bhe, parlor buddy, shopping buddy, confidante, partner in crime, partner in panglalait, my first enemy, my sister, my prettiest (?) and sexiest (?!!!!?) cousin, Joyce :)


Happy Birthday Joyce and Thank You. Haha! You're what? 20? That is like so, so old and yuckk. Hahaha! You're officially my "Ate" though I do not call you that (I would if you like :p). I thank God for giving you another year to spend with me♥ and for giving you patience sa pag-endure ng kamalditahan ko nung bata pa tayo☺ Buti nalang hindi mo tinanim sa puso mo and syempre kasi I'm like so mabait na ngayon and all. Harhar :)))


I pray that God wil give you all the desires of your heart. You are very near your goal so do not give up! :) Continue to chase your dreams. Other people may say unpleasant things but always remember that I am always here for you☺ For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, till death do us part. Charaught. Hahaha! Basta, they don't know what your journey is like so do not mind them ;) And I claim it na you will be the prettiest and richest engineer in town ( I know you like the "richest" part. Hahaha!). Aside from me, of course. Haha!


I love you cousin Jada. Happy Happy 20th Birthday :) xoxo


P.S. This blogpost is not for free. I'm expecting your libre.


Love,
Apple♥



No comments: