Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dear Future Boyfriend

What's up, Ketchup?

I vowed to write to you regularly. But it's been ages since my first letter. I've been wanting to write you but I just don't know what to say! Haha! It's hard especially I do not know who you are but I know you're somewhere out there preparing yourself to be my coolest boyfriend☺

Anyway, I'm writing you this letter because I just wanted to talk to someone. This is gonna be so awkward considering you're my future boyfriend and here I am wanting to talk about the guy that I like. A-W-K-W-A-R-D! But I know you're mature enough to handle this ;) So here it goes...

There's this guy that I like so much. To be exact, I like him for over 6 years now (don't be jealous. i'll like you forever. haha!). I like him so much that I do not know if it's possible for me to like someone else. I've had crushes here and there but no one else left an impact like he did. But these past few days, I've come to realize that liking him doesn't do any good to me. I remember how I was before I liked him. I was very confident and brave in all aspects of my life. But when he came along, I was filled with insecurities and uncertainty. I wanted to be his ideal girl but the funny thing is, I do not know what is ideal to him. So I ended up being myself and hated by him. I wanted to look beautiful in his eyes but he never did see me as one. So I always wished that I was someone else. If only he could appreciate me like everyone else does.. If only I could feel that I am worthy for someone...

Future boyfriend, by the time that we meet, I'm pretty sure that my heart isn't fully mended yet. I think it's your job to restore it the way it was. Take away all the insecurities and uncertainties in my heart. Bring back the confident and brave me. I know that I should help myself but I also need you along the way. Be patient with me☺ I love you Future Boyfriend and I'm really excited for the day that I would finally meet you :)

Love,
Apple

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for you. Though, I cannot blame whoever your crush is.
He may have not noticed what is (in) you, for the very reason that (maybe) a certain faculty of his brain isn't functioning well or is devoid of appreciation due to the fact that this society has created their own definition of "beauty".

Anyway, there's more to life than love.

:))

Unknown said...

Haha! i like the way you put it "a certain faculty of his brain isn't functioning well or is devoid of appreciation" :) You make it sound that guy is so stupid for not liking me. Haha! And yes, there is more to life than love. But you can't help but to be sad sometimes right? :)

Anonymous said...

Calling him "stupid" would be a direct insult to him..so i tried to understand him by simply putting out those words making me sound like a neurologist. hahaha

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, at some points of our lives we have to be sad. It's just a part of being a human. Just don't let yourself wallow in your own tragedy.

:)

Unknown said...

I'll keep that in mind :) Thanks again!