Friday, September 14, 2012

Soundcloud♥

I've been curious to this new app in Facebook called 'Soundcloud'. At dahil inggiterang froglet ako, I decided to try it. Haha! I'm really not a singer by talent..I'm a singer by heart. In other words, I really can't sing. But by the Grace of God, this hopeless voice of mine is used for Him and by Him in our church. But unfortunately, my first track is a secular song (it's contradicting i know :p). Ayun kasi ang unang pumasok sa isip ko. Testing lang naman. No harm done :) Anyway, I sang Payphone by Maroon 5. I can't sing out loud because it's almost 4AM and I might wake them up. Heehee. Also, kasi nga testing lang kaya muntanga lang yung kanta ko. Nakadapa pa ko kumanta (taray!). Wala naman sa isip kong maging Soundcloud sensation. Hahaha! Tska yung sa dulo, ewan ko kung anong nangyari. Naging parang pirated CD. Haha! So ayun..listen if you have time :) Enjoy and please don't hate me. Haha! :))


Test - Payphone

No comments: