Monday, September 17, 2012

Open Thy Eyes

Because our 1st term is over, it's time to clean up a whole term worth of mess. Tho my 'mess' consist of nothing but papers, I still look at them one by one. Hence, I found this :) Found this at the back of my not-so-good-exam. If I'm not mistaken, I started writing because I cannot answer my exam anymore. Haha!


Open your eyes.
See past everything.
Shatter whatever clouds it.
Look at me.
Unveil the pretensions.
Uncover what is hidden.
Do you like what you see now?
Will you do what nobody has dared to do before?
Will you stay here with me and introduce me to myself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the last line of your poem. It defies the logic and reasoning I have. I mean, it's a strong figurative set of words.

"Will you stay here with me and introduce me to myself ? "


..Classic

:)

Unknown said...

Thank you!☺ Well, I really think that no one knows who we really are except the ones we interact with.