Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My opinion matters! (Chaaar!)

Since I am very opinionated, I figured, "Why don't I inject my indecent and malicious thoughts to other people?" Just kidding. But really, this blog has been sitting for god knows how long and I thought that since I like to discover and experiment beauty products on myself, why not try to make reviews? I intended to make another blog sana but c'mon, I can't even manage this one. And honestly, I suck at remembering passwords. No need to clutter my mind for another one :D (Seriously, I wanted to insert emojis as in right now. What has using smartphone done to me?)

So..... there you go. I'll be writing reviews on products that I use and cross your fingers, because I'd also want to write about my travels and DIY's ;)


See you! xx

No comments: